Wednesday 23 February 2011

Toyota IQ Project

I have a 59 plate Toyota IQ2 (that have some serious issues with, please see other blog/post) that is going to be a project for me.

Firstly I have had the side windows tinted with a legal tint, the rear quarter windows tinted limo black and thear window tinted limo black.

I have painted all four brake callipers red and added silver trd decals.

I have fitted wind deflectors on the front windows.

Also fitted are LED side light bulbs, LED daylights and a LED knight rider light.

I have a set of 15" by 7.5" OZ alloy wheels that I got from Ebay, they were kirbed but I have filled them with special alloy filler and I am now in the middle of prepairing them ready to be sprayed gloss black. I will then fit them with a low profile and streched tyres.

In my next post I will list the next jobs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment